#Innovation through #motivation. Last month we presented our life saving innovations at the 48th VDBUM Service GmbH seminar in Germany, Willingen. Thanks to the organization for bringing on stage solution providers that make the #construction industry more innovative and safe. Find our solutions at https://www.savealife.at
„Never change a winning team!“ That’s why we took our well approved system of two flywheel-brakes which are working in both directions (=oscillating operation) and adapted the brakinggeometry according the goal to increase the descending speed.
A device resulted, which still meets EN 341-A for one person (max. 150 kg) at a descending speed of max. 1,9m/s. On top of that the MARK DescendAll is fully weather- and outdoor proof with the optional protection-hood (Rain Cover).
For easy inspection (e.g. daily check of the breakpads before operation at a rope course) the device is equipped with a hole covered with a plug which gives you the possibility to get a view to the indicator of the brake pads without any tools.
- Increased descending speed (max. 1,9 m/s) which results in more fun without the loss of safety (EN 341-A)
- Inspections-friendly due to visual check of brake pads without tools
- With the optional protection-hood perfectly well equipped for the daily use outdoors
- Perfect e.g. for an exit-point at a rope course. The device can be used in both directions (oscillating operation: when the first person is down on the ground, the second person can attach on the other side of the rope and descend; no more waiting for the device to be returned).
KNAUF Secure is a new anchor point device for securing people against falls.
Up to now, anchor point devices have only been applicable for solid construction parts such as concrete walls and ceilings. Knauf Secure is a unique patented system for drywall constructions.
Where can Knauf SECURE anchor points be installed?
Knauf SECURE can be used on drywall constructions, wall furrings and suspended ceilings as well as on wooden and reinforced concrete components.
Demands on descender and rescue devices are extremely high in certain industries. In wind turbines, for example, the requirements of ANSI have to be fulfilled, which requires a load capacity of up to 282 kg.
With our proven MARK Elephant (Hub) we already had a good base. Due to slight reinforcements in the structure, it was no problem for us to develop a device that meets even extreme requirements.
The MARK Hero (Hub) is now by far the most powerful rescue tool on the market.
Key Facts – MARK Hero (Hub):
- tested according to the guidelines of EN 341: 2011-1A, EN 1496: 2007-B and ANSI Z359.4: 2013, CSA Z259.2.3: 2016
- Load capacity 285 kg (3 persons)
- Abseiling height up to 500m
- Unrestricted lifting function for full load over the entire cable length (285 kg over 500m)
- Connection for cordless screwdriver as standard
- Inspection interval 10,000m / 1x annually or 10 years maintenance-free in the Seal Pack
Installation in a few minutes without adhesive? Mounting on insulation layers?
We have recertified our proven MARK Gekko anchor point and expanded the specifications.